Re: filmscanners: PS 6.0 v. PS 5.0 LE v. Jasc Paintshop Pro 7.02

PS-LE will get you started, Matthew. If you're an amateur, the $600 price of
Adobe6.0 isn't justifiable, especially when you paid less for your scanner.
If you plan to turn Pro, plan on "ramping up" your expenditures by a factor
of 2 or 3, at least.

People speak well of the Jasc program, although I don't have it personally.
There are other good programs available for less than $100 US. You might
still be able to get CorelDraw/Photo v.9 for under $50 from deals.com
(someone correct me if I remembered this wrong).

Best regards--LRA