filmscanners: Nikon-Polaroid comparision

To Ian Lyons
from Mikael Risedal

I wrote before!

Ian
I think you shall try Nikon LS4000 with Silverfast before a judgment like
you have done..    ( read Ians conclusion below )
Or was your comparison between the scanners including Nikon LS 4000 and
Silverfast 5.2 1 rev04 ??

I didn't get any answer so I try again

Ian!    On what grounds can you make a statement like you have done?? Please
send me some test pictures showing the
advantage of Polaroid scanners over the Nikon Scanner . .Im thrilled to know
the difference between the 2 scanners using the
same software = Silverfast.

Mikael Risedal

Ian wrote