Re: filmscanners: PS 6.0 v. PS 5.0 LE v. Jasc Paintshop Pro 7.02

Matthew:  If you have PS 5.0 LE and you eventually intend to usr PS,  I would
suggest you at least load it and register it even if you use another imaging
program.  As Adobe upgrades the product, you will get offers to upgrade the
product at a much lower price than the $500.  I also think that you will get a
magazine for the first year for free that will present information that will
be useful in processing your images.  Even if you do not use the program as
much as a less costly one, the information is often transferable to another
workflow.  In the meantime you can play with both the PS and other program to
see which provides the easiest interface for your use. Then, taking into
consideration all the information you can read on this and other sites, you
can decide what is best for you.

Gordon

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.