Re: filmscanners: Microtek ArtixScan 4000tf: any opinions?

Hi Tim,

I have used the T4000 for about a year and I really like it; the
quality is very good and the color balance, thanks also to the
software calibration feature, is very accurate!

Just be aware that the slide holder is delicate to pay attention when
you insert it in the scanner.

Cheers; Andrea

--
Fratelli Alinari Photo Archives and Museum
http://www.alinari.com