RE: filmscanners: Stains and Grains (was Yellow Stain)

Thanks for your extensive research Frank!

BTW. I received your mail twice.
Could I ask you to try your photoshop correcting example with the BMW image
if it is not too much trouble?

Thanks Jerry

        [Oostrom, Jerry]  []

> I still have the examples of this effect posted at my website
> (http://www.theNichols.net/scanner ) This weekend I will be posting a
> couple
> of methods for hiding/correcting the yellow stain effect using Photoshop.
> The methods are not perfect, but they can salvage an unusable photo in
> most
> cases.
>
> /fn

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.