RE: filmscanners: Canoscan 2400 UF

Er how do you know? Have you tried it?

It's interesting, because this is a flatbed that's snuck onto the market
with a built in proper transparency lid, 2400x4800dpi optical resolution
and 48 bits colour depth. This is an incredible spec for a flatbed,
especially at the price.

About the only Achilles heel is lack of speed. Making it USB-only costs.

JPhipps@asf.com (Jack Phipps) wrote:

> I think you'd be a lot happier with the Acer 2740 at a similar price.
>
> Jack Phipps
> Applied Science Fiction

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.