Re: filmscanners: OT: I'm a bit in a paradox here!!?: was RE: VueScan + flat colors (that disappear with Mika

> I think that the majority of any perceived acrimony that occurred in
> these recent exchanges of ideas, is due to linguistic differences, as it
> can be more difficult to both write in, and fully comprehend in a second
 > language.

Where is my English dictionary?   ;-)

I think it will benefit to all if the English writing used in the
filmscanners list is as simple as possible, because for many people it is
not there native language and difficult enough to understand.

B.T.W. If Jerry is living near Nieuwegein (Utrecht), maybe I can try to scan
his film in my ScanWit 2710?

With kind regards,

Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

Homepage Nepal - Trekking Around Annapurna - Photo Gallery:
http://annapurna.wolweb.nl

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.