Re: filmscanners: VueScan + flat colors

Maris!!!

You dont know or try to learn what the real issue is. I have discover that
something is wrong in VueScan and color space Adobe RGB.

Read this !!!!!!

>From ED
Yes, Adobe RGB makes flat colors.  There's probably something I'm
doing wrong inside VueScan (I may have inverted a matrix wrong).

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

This is not a question about what suits the web or not. Every one knows what
you are writing about S-RGB and the web. I do... There
are a problem inside  VueScan to convert and handel color space Adobe RGB.
The software are optimized in S-RGB .

I think I rather I let ED Hamrick explain it for you.

And yes Im working in color space Adobe RGB not S-RGB.
And if you will learn something from others read what they rely are writing.
  Puh

Mikael Risedal
Photographer
Lund Sweden