From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Steve Greenbank
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 6:48 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: cd making question

I've been looking into automatic set-up of a web page thumbnail browser of a
set of pictures and I have found the following quite good.

http://www.hnm-freeware.com/ (click on web gallery creator)
Jpeg only

http://basepath.com/Albumatic/
can cope with TIFF (uncompressed) as well as jpeg - it can also do a webpage
with frames.

Neither can do a slide show but both could be set up to auto-start on a CD
by adding "autorun.inf" as described below in the original message.

You could also set them up to produce a set of thumbnails that could be used
as a CD cover.

Steve