RE: filmscanners: Banding Problem with Nikon 8000ED Scanners

Peter,

I got mine from State Street Direct Online.  As for jumping in, I'd wait
till this issue is understood.  It is a growing concern at Nikon.  Pehaps
Rafe could jump in here and offer his experience.  Rafe, are you on a Mac or
PC?  Are you seeing any problems?

Lawrence

> Lawrence--
>
> I keep checking with B&W in New York City but they tell me that
> the 8000 has
> not begun to ship from Nikon. NikonUSA told me last week that it should be
> in the stores. Fact is I was going in the city today to search around for
> one. Where did you buy the one you have?
>
> However, I wonder whether I should wait even if it is around given the
> problem you and others are having with banding. Hopefully you will give us
> updates about your problem with the 8000.
>
> Peter

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.