OT Discussion was Re: filmscanners: LED Illumination for Film Scanners

Guys, could we please take the LED discussions off the list?  While they may
be interesting to the engineers amongst us, I don't think they're of much
interest to those who are subscribed to discuss filmscanning?

I think we can all agree that the mechanical components of a scanner are
more likely to fail than the LEDs, and the LEDs are likely to outlast the
useful life of the rest of the scanner hardware.  If you disagree - please
email me *off* the list. :)

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.