RE: filmscanners: LED Illumination for Film Scanners

> Whatever--I just wondered how Austin got us so far off-topic. ;-)

You give me too much credit here!  I believe it was the enlarger light
source that was what brought this way off topic.  I believe that honor goes
to Sr. Polloni.  OK, I'll take some credit.

None the less, at least for me, and despite any statements that were "rough
around the edges" it has been a very interesting discussion.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.