Re: filmscanners: Digital vs Conventional Chemical Darkroom

John wrote:
>>the only "difference" that seems still unresolved (to me, at least) is
>>that of print permanence.

OK, here's a thought: Since the permanence of a digital print is relatively
unknown, empirically, why not include a CD with the picture, with a print
purchase? It would add about $5US to the price, if you did a mess of them at
the same time.

There's probably something I'm not taking into consideration, sort of like
Will Roger's idea to get German U-Boats out of action in WW-I--"You just
bring the temperature of the Ocean up to boiling! Ah don't know how you'd
*do* it--Ah just come up with the ideas!" :-)

Best regards--LRA