Re: filmscanners: Frustrating NikonScan 3.1 Problem

At 01:05 PM 6/16/01 +1000, Rob Geraghty
 wrote:
>"Enoch's Vision, Inc. (Cary Enoch R...)" <caryenochr@enochsvision.com>
>wrote:
>> Has anyone had any problems with NikonScan 3.1 in Windows 2000?
>
>Sounds like Nikonscan 3.1 is worse than 3.0 at least on W2K.  Does anyone
>know whether 3.1 attempts to fix the jaggies problem, or is it still reading
>data
>in 64K blocks?  Nikonscan 3.0 showed no difference; still jaggies galore.

No problems over here with NikonScan 3.1.  I like it.
In fact, it may have replaced Microtek's ScanWizard
(IMHO) as the best manufacturer-supplied scanner
driver that I've seen.

An earlier-reported bug has been solved.

My one complaint is the method of obtaining thumbnails,
especially when scanning 645 film on my 8000.

rafe b.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.