Re: filmscanners: New Nikon and ICE feature

"AR Studio" <info@ar-studio.com> wrote:
> Just discovered with Nikon IV that ICE (normal setting, at least) will act
> as ROC (color restoration) if you have an image that has a dominating
color,
> let's say a green forest or a field of yellow flowers.

I've had a lot of trouble in the past with Nikonscan and photos of whales
where
the dominant colour was blue.  The software neutralised the colours to B&W!
With Vuescan it's not an issue - just set the colour to "neutral" and it's
fine.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.