RE: filmscanners: New Nikon and ICE feature

At 16:38 09-06-01 +0100, James Grove wrote:
>Er it shouldn`t at least it doesn't on mine (V3.1)

It doesn't literally do that on mine either but it does go haywire from
time to time. I've found that after processing several images NikonScan can
unexpectedly "lose its mind" and badly distort the colors. This only occurs
when post-processing is enabled. When that occurs I close both NS and
Photoshop and restart them and all is back to normal. I assume that it's a
bug of some kind. Just an hour ago one pre-scan displayed in monochromatic
lime green. After I restarted NS the colors appeared normal again.

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com/ http://www.bahaivision.com/ -- "Behind all
these manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things.
The function of art is to reveal this radiance through the created object."
~Joseph Campbell

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.