From: Marvin Demuth
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Large collection - full frame projection via DLP
& PowerPoint

As I have said before, I am new to scanning.  I am in a learning mode.

Working with flatbed scanners...HP ScanJet IIC & Microtek SlimScan C6...with
the HP & Microtek bundled software...using both VuePrint Pro_32 and
Photoshop 5.0, when I scan, I have to close out the HP or Microtek software
to work with the image.

Am I overlooking something?  Can I work differently with other scanners?  If
so, which ones?

Can I scan directly into VuePrint Pro_32 or Photoshop 5.0 with different
settings or different scanners?

This seems to be the case from some of the messages that I read on the list,
but I have not figured out how to do this with my scanners.

Marvin Demuth

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.