Re: filmscanners: Large collection - full frame projection via DLP & PowerPoint

As I have said before, I am new to scanning.  I am in a learning mode.

Working with flatbed scanners...HP ScanJet IIC & Microtek SlimScan C6...with the HP & Microtek bundled software...using both VuePrint Pro_32 and Photoshop 5.0, when I scan, I have to close out the HP or Microtek software to work with the image.

Am I overlooking something?  Can I work differently with other scanners?  If so, which ones?

Can I scan directly into VuePrint Pro_32 or Photoshop 5.0 with different settings or different scanners?

This seems to be the case from some of the messages that I read on the list, but I have not figured out how to do this with my scanners.

Marvin Demuth

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.