Re: filmscanners: HP7400C English Software??

I just bought the HP7400C flatbed in Italy from HP's websales.

The first 24x62 mm panoramic scans at 2400ppi looks very nice.

Problem: They delivered the scanner with German and Italian software(both
for windows and Mac). I would love to have the English version, as I find it
difficult to work the others.
HP Italy said that it would take at least 20 days to send me an English
version. HP UK couldn't even say how long  it would take - scanner being new
etc......

Anyone out there able and willing to make a copy of the Windows SW CD and
send it to me against expenses incurred???

email: krille@tin.it

Greetings from Preben

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.