filmscanners: remove

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 5:14 AM
Subject: filmscanners: remove

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 3:31 PM
Subject: filmscanners: My Photography in the Park

Dear Friends,

I will be exibiting many of my Fine Art Landscape and
Nature Photographs at the Sierra Madre Art Fair.

The Sierra Madre Art Fair is held in Memorial Park at the
intersection of Sierra Madre Blvd and Hermosa Avenue in beautiful
Sierra Madre on Saturday May 19 and Sunday May 20 from 9:30 am till 5 pm.
My booth is #37, which is in the northwest corner of the park.

To reach Sierra Madre, take Baldwin Avenue north from the 210 Fwy.

There will be new photographs from our January trip,
including Zion, Coyote Buttes, and Antelope Canyon.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Ken Hornbrook

If you wish to be removed from my mailing list,
please reply with the word "Remove" in the subject line.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.