RE: filmscanners: Nikon D1x and LS4000

Mikael writes ...

> Conclusion;  ED 4000 scanner resolution are not
> better then the Nikon D1X out at the sides
> and corner of the test pictures. (I think the
> camera have more resolution in some struktures)

        I have always been impressed with the D1, but never able to overcome the
discomfort for paying so much money for a camera which would be worth only
half as much a year later.  Nikon provides absolutely no upgrade path for
the D1 ... for example, upgradeable CCD resolution.
        Sorry for going off-topic ... but for the money, the Horseman "Digiflex"
<http://horsemanusa.com/toppage.html> offers Nikon MF users the best digital
upgrade path (... although still very spendy ...), and will use the lenses
we all have invested in.

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.