Re: filmscanners: Color saturation with Vuescan

Jim, I noticed I get "better looking" results scanning my Kodak Supra
400 with Generic Neg setting. Info posted on another thread indicates
that Vuescan attempts to make all neg films "accurate" to a Kodak
target, which seems to me would make all different types of neg film
look alike. So, you might want to experiment using different Neg
settings or generic. Also note color balance notes on Neutral vs. White
balance etc. I guess it depends on the subject matter, ie skin tones or
scenic.

Jon