Re: filmscanners: Repro house skirmishing (long)

Laurie Solomon wrote:

>> (Something you Brits can certainly relate to.) ;-)
>

> Senior moment Art?  You are responding to my post not Tony's; and I am not
> British.  I am an "ugly American" by birth and nature, who does not use
> teacups even for coffee. :-)

No, no, not a senior's moment (not that I don't have some) but I do
recognize that public list postings are read by most people here (other
than by those who have long ago filtered me out) and we do have a lot of
those "uks" here (as opposed to "Can-ucks").;-), so although I was
responding to your public posting, I was addressing all who are willing
to listen. ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.