Re: filmscanners: Color Calibration

I whack a kodak Grey card in a scede,soot it ,remove it ,shoot again
then when photoshoping do the colour balence with the grey card shot
then transfer the settings to the cardless shot.
But the bottom line is to calibrate your monitor so that what you see is
what you get
wysiwyg.
More expense I know but you are going to have to buy calibration kit at
some stage.
check out
http://macweek.zdnet.com/2000/09/03/0906colormgt.html
then follow all the links ,its time to engage second gear !

Michael Wilkinson. 106 Holyhead Road,Ketley, Telford.Shropshire TF 15 DJ
  michael@infocus-photography.co.uk      www.infocus-photography.co.uk
For Trannies and Negs from Digital Files    01952 618986

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.