Re: filmscanners: Vuescan

> >don't you reckon, Vuescan lacks of good tutorial, help
file, manual?

Speaking as a former Help author, I think Vuescan's Help is
very good for a program that has evolved so rapidly. The way
it's structured at the moment lends itself to quick & easy
amendment of individual topics, without a major reworking
involving changes that propagate through the whole Help
file.

It's also quite small. It's very easy to sit and read
through the whole lot sequentially, using the Help browse
Buttons (>>) at the top of the browse window. It doesn't
take long, and nearly everyone would learn something if they
did it.

When Ed's stopped developing it or at least slowed down a
lot, *then* I think someone should maybe do a posh
definitive version. I don't feel the need myself.

Regards,

Alan T

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.