RE: filmscanners: Vuescan

>don't you reckon, Vuescan lacks of good tutorial, help file, manual?
Particularly, if Ed changes nomenclature used. I recommend you go to web
site of Windows Picture and see an example of a good tutorial.

Ed's addressed this on Filmscanners, and made an open offer to anyone who
wants to try to write a documentation (send him your resume and a sample).
I've done this sort of thing before, actually, but the closeness one needs
to the designer, to accomplish it really well, is precuded by the Atlantic
Ocean in my case.

Best regards--LRA