Re: filmscanners: Re: Vuescan

if I may something good about Ed? He is skilled programmer and I have no
doubt he knows a lot about scanning. Now, what might be his reason to stay
around here? To learn about scanning? Probably not. He makes his living out
of Vuescan/vueprint and any input from the users is of high interest to
him. He had chance to promote his product, he had chance to listen to our
comments, complaints, etc. By improving his product he can achieve better
sale. Obviously, he wasn't interested in some threads, which applies
uniformly to all of us. If he decided to leave this group, it's sad, but
that's life. He had little reason to complain about OTs, it is main concern
to the owner of this list, he pays for a server, time, etc. If he can cope,
we can cope, too. let's keep posting about filmscanning.
BTW, yesterday scanning news groups didn't carry any of Ed's replies. So,
maybe he's out of town?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.