From: "Rob Geraghty" <harper@wordweb.com>
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Sent: March 21, 2001 10:53:59 AM GMT
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Jay Maisel Interview with Pictures and Link...

RogerMillerPhoto@aol.com wrote:
>circle around it) or spell out the word, "copyright."  Does anyone know how
>to make the copyright symbol in Photoshop?  I've tried, failed, and don't
>even know if it's possible.

It's part of the Symbol character set in Windows.  I just put one into an
image
in Paintshop Pro by a roundabout method.  I opened Word, used insert
symbol, selected the copyright symbol, and copied and pasted it into the
character tool in PSP.  I imagine you could do the same in PS.  There's
a character tool in Windows itself - you don't need Word.

Rob