RE: filmscanners: To clean/wash old negatives on glass ?

Start with the distilled water and cotton buds, cleaning very gently. If the
emulsion is flaking in any way, there isn't much you can do about it.

Avoid the chemicals if at all possible.

I'll try and check for more with our Museum Conservator on Monday or Tuesday
for more.

Tim A

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.