RE: filmscanners: Jay Maisel Interview with Pictures and Link...

Larry,

Thanks so very much. Jay is one of my heroes. I knew Jay had been shooting
digital recently, but had no idea he's been doing it exclusively for more
than a year. Brings me one step closer to the digicam I have my eye on ...
not that the results will ever begin to rival Jay's.

I would love to know how he got those multiple dog shadows ... wish you'd
asked him about the scene for that shot. I know he didn't set it up...
that's not his way.

Thanks again,

Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com