From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Alan Womack
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 12:25 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: how much time do you spend futzing with scans...

When I started scanning my own film, I spent about a week fixing the images
and
printing them out.

I've cut that down on my images to about 3 hours from the time I load the
film
in the carrier and have a print I will hang on the wall.

Just curious what the average time is for others on the list, especially
those
that make a living at this sort of thing.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.