Re: filmscanners: Vuescan scan from disk option

EdHamrick@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/10/2001 10:18:55 AM EST, goerf@pi.be writes:
>
> >  To Ed: Would you consider to implement an optional control that allows
> >  one to apply the Clean option
> >              also on the Raw file ?
>
> The output of the raw file happens before the processing (including
> cleaning) of this data.  I think what you're asking for is being able
> to _only_ clean the raw data and otherwise don't modify it.

Exactly.

> Unfortunately, VueScan always does the color space conversion,
> so this isn't really practical.  I suppose I could add a color space
> of "Device" which left the pixels in the device's color space.  Is
> this what you're looking for?

If my source image is already converted to and tagged with AdobeRGB and the
Color space in Vuescan is set to AdobeRGB, why would there be any conversion
necessary ?
But I think your idea of having a device color space option, could do the job
too.

> Regards,
> Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.