RE: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

Low prices; but probably a very heavy VAT tax in country and a mighty
shipping charge out of country.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Mike Kersenbrock
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 10:24 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

Stuart wrote:

> >Once again, everything you say is likely true in the United States of
> >Waste and Consumption, but it sure isn't true here in Western Canada, and
> >I bet it also isn't true in Europe, Australia, and most other places.
> >
> >Art
>
> What !!!!!!- u mean there are other countries in the world apart from
> America ????-well blow me down .
> Stuart (Scotland )

One of the newer PC vendors in town (here in Oregon, U.S.A.) is a Tiny one
from the U.K., and they advertise they have the best deals.  so I'd then
assume that the U.K. would perhaps have even lower prices than here
in the U.S. (and this area has generally low prices with heavy
competition from small chains like Fry's and klone-stores on most
every corner).

Mike K.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.