filmscanners: Photoshop tool windows

I ran my experiment and it is true that Photoshop keeps their tool windows
at fixed pixel dimensions regardless of the font size. I won't even get into
the convolutions they have to go through to do this. If the programmer does
nothing, they will resize the same way ordinary dialogs do. Eventually they
will have to stop doing this. Can you imagine what those dialogs would look
like if we had monitors that could display 300 dpi? They'd be so small
they'd be completely unusable. In ten years, that's what you'll get when you
buy a new computer.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com