RE: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution/resizing tool windows

Well, as it turns out, tool windows ARE resized properly by default when you
change the font size through the Display control panel. I wrote a little
program and proved that to myself. So this exonerates Bill Gates. Now what I
have to determine is whether the tool windows used by Photoshop really are
not resized when the font size changes, as several people on this list have
claimed. If they do not resize, the Adobe coders are perniciously jumping
through hoops to keep them the same size, because if they do nothing, they
will resize. I will give my report later on this evening after running an
experiment with Photoshop.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.