Re: filmscanners: Anyone using Win2K? Does is manage color like W98SE?

Rob Geraghty wrote:

> Art wrote:
>
>> Does Win 2K require a 133mHz motherboard bus?  Can WIN 2K run on a
>> Celeron system CPU which uses a 66mHz bus?
>

> Win2K doesn't require any particular bus speed.  It's just a Microsoft
>recommendation
> - making sure you buy upgrades from their friends at Intel and other chip
> manufacturers. ;)
>
> Rob

So, this is the new "kinder gentler" MS then... they now make
suggestions rather than demand certain configurations, eh?  I guess that
way, if something doesn't work they can always imply you didn't use the
"recommended" system ;-)

Or, is this more like the big guy pulling on your lapels and saying "Let
me make you an offer you can't refuse..." ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.