filmscanners: Vuescan feedback

Hi, Ed!

I would like to second the suggestion about allowing the reversal of  the
order of scan.  To be able to type in  6-1 and have it scan positions 6, 5,
4, 3, 2, 1 would be a good thing.  Better yet, being able to type in the
actual desired order of scans would be wonderful!

Speaking of wonderful, it is just that, being able to communicate directly
with the author of a really good, useful program AND have my needs
solicited, and considered, even when not solicited!!!  Keep it up, Ed!!!!

Guy Clark

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.