RE: filmscanners: Puzzled about display resolution

> Do you guys want to alienate all amateurs on this list?  ;)

Of course not.

> My visitor stats say that 80% of my visitors are using less than or equal
> to 1024x768.

How do you know that is their display resolution, and not what their browser
is set to?  I don't know how you do what you claim, so I have no idea how
you get that info.

If my display information is being sent to someone, that would tick me off,
because it's none of their business what my display settings are.  What else
gets sent?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.