Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

Ed wrote:
>What do people think of my putting options that affect the raw scan in the
Device tab, and other options in other tabs? I've been asked several times
in the past few days which options affect the raw scan, and this seems like
a logical way to organize things.

Seems to me that that would follow only if people thought of the Raw Scan as
"Device Oriented," whereas I would not ("Device" having a HW connotation).
The Color tab would be more logical, but not semantically correct. I would
personally look for "Raw Scan/File" under an "Output" tab, which doesn't
currently exist. Possibly it should, but that wouldn't necessarily be
downwardly compatible with previous versions.

It's a dilema. I'm *so* glad that you're a much better developer than I am!

Best regards--LRA