RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

Lynn writes ...

> shAF wrote, re Tabs:
>
> >Since any session, is entirely dedicated to a
> particular roll of film....
>
> That's true for photographers with filmstrips, but not
> for archivers with slides and/or negs from many shoots
> mixed together, ...

        I agree with you ... I should have qualified my statement with
something like "usually" or "commonly" ... and I even have a backlog
of differing films to get at one of these days ... and it is probably
becoming more common that people who take on a variety of clientel are
becoming VS users.  I am sure Ed took my "definitive" statement with a
grain of salt, and I'm sure I'll be happy with however he makes V.7
better.

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.