RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea/min res for VS

As a rule of thumb, applications should be designed to fit on a 640X480.
I've never had an assignment where I was permitted to violate this
convention. But this is only a rule of thumb. For image editing, this is
just too small, and the rule of thumb can probably be relaxed. Is anyone
running at 640x480? In any case, this whole discussion of min res is moot,
since I don't think any of the changes being proposed would overflow an
800x600 screen.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.