RE: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Idea

This time you are wrong, Frank. I'm sure there are more than a couple of us
with 17" monitors. With a 17", anything over 800x600 is dysfunctional. I'm
happy for you that you have something larger, but please don't penalize all
of us who don't have the cash or the desk real estate for anything larger.
Unless Ed is willing to make a version special for those with the bigger
monitors.
Hersch

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.