Re: filmscanners: Vuescan feedback

I think that this makes a good point regarding Ed's intent for VueScan.  His
dilemma, if he has one, is how far to take VueScan toward replicating other
photo manipulation software rather than staying confined to a scanning program
that feeds high quality scans for manipulation in those programs.  It would be
nice to have it all in one package, but,  if that is the case, how much above
the $40 US are we willing to pay after we have already invested a pretty good
chunk of money into those programs.

My feeling is to let Ed stick to providing the highest quality scans that he can
get from the many pieces of hardware he supports.  He can then let us use other
programs to get our final products and keep his price at a level that satisfies
all concerned.

Gordon

IronWorks wrote:

> I don't think this is needed in Vuescan -
>
> PhotoShop, Corel PhotoPaint, etc. can do that afterward.
>
> Maris
>

> | What about subtle rotation of the crop box in the scan window?

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.