Re: filmscanners: Need feedback on VueScan Improvements

Ed.  Something along this line and what Hersh said earlier.  I find the
Scan memory  odd.  It has really no advantage unless you want another file
of the same scan.  I would prefer changing it to something like PreScan,
which will do the scan, not output a file, and allow me to check the
changes I make to the what I thought was the last preview, if it is
unsatisfactory.  This will allow the previews to operate quuickly yet allow
me to verify that the SCAN is what I want.  If I think that the scan will
be fine, I can skip it and do the Scan to the output file.  If I use it and
then scan to output, I will know that it is whayt I want.

Gordon

John Matturri wrote:

> A more responsive abort button would be nice. Not infrequently I find
> myself having made a mistake but spending a good deal of time while the
> scan is occurring waiting for a window when I can abort. Not sure if
> this might be due to something about my system though.
>
> John M.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.