RE: filmscanners: VueScan Improvements - Clean/scrub/scour

Separating the grain reduction from the cleaning processes would be the
change that will finally get me to pay for Vuescan - I keep checking it
every now and then waiting for the day that the advantages will be
sufficient for me to open the wallet!

(You've no idea how hard it is to remove that cross-hatching, Ed!)
(yes, I'm kidding)

Mark T.

At 03:12 PM 5/03/01 -0800, you wrote:
>On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, shAf wrote:
>
> >       I though Ed made the point: "clean" would NOT soften the image except
> > in the regions where dust was removed, BUT that softening kicks in for
> > "scrub" & "scour" because of his grain removal algorithm is used(?)
>
>Ed,
>
>I think many on the list would vote for a separate checkbox control to
>enable grain removal independently of the clean/scrub/scour setting.
>
>Collin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.