Re: filmscanners: Q60

When buying a Q60 direct from Kodak it's important to consider packing and
shipping costs.  I forget how much it was, but it was breathtaking ($20 maybe?
and Rochester to Pittsburgh isn't all that far).  It came FedEx next morning,
and it was packaged well enough to withstand the blast from a medium-yield
nuclear device, but since that doesn't happen very often I would have preferred
to save some money and have them use a padded envelope.  They didn't give me
any options, though.

Tim