Re: filmscanners: OT: looking for a directory printing program

Dear Richard,

Thanks for the creative idea.  I think its a bit too involved to deal
with on so many disks needed to be done.  I hope I can find a more
direct route... but with Windows, who knows?

Art

Richard wrote:

> Art
> Just a thought, I'm Mac based and cant remember how the PC displays files
> anymore, so this may not work.
>
> Display the files in a window roughly the same ratio of a CD insert with as
> many columns as required and take a screenshot. Crop, resize, sharpen the
> image and print.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.