Re: filmscanners: SS4000: Aspi32/Advansys for Win 2000

Bill Wrote...

> I have these files from my Win Me(I'm dual booting until Win 2K is running
> properly). When I just copy the file to my win nt system folder, I still get
> the same message(can't find the SCSI board). Maybe I have to reinstall the
> AdvanSys ASCSI card after I do this??

Might try this (I had to do it with a Modem):

Boot to Win2K
In Device Manager, remove the Adapter (if it's listed)
Shutdown, remove the card, and reboot into Win2K
Shutdown again
Reinstall card
Reboot to Win2k
Hopefully Win2K PinP will find the card and install the the proper drivers.

This procedure *should* not mess up tour WinMe installation as long as you do
not boot
into WinMe during the process.

Mike

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.