From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Mystic
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 1:13 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: SS4000: Aspi32/Advansys for Win 2000

One more try
There are wnaspi32.dll files on the Win 98SE and Win98 CD ROMS

Win98SE in the Win98_44.CAB directory
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q238/7/67.ASP
WIN98 in the Win98_40.CAB directory
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q188/4/34.ASP

Might try looking through the Cab directories on the Win2000 CD or, there is
probably a
readme file on the CD listing all the files and where they are located.

Good Luck
Mike