Re: filmscanners: Beginner question - Great answers

on 2/15/01 2:35 PM, Sumtingwong at Sumtingwong@hawaii.rr.com wrote:

> I have the original Scan Dual, and if the II is anything like it, you have
> made a very good choice.  A great value and good to learn with.
>
> Spencer Stone
>
> Armando said:
>....Since we invested a lot of money in this magazine, I thought it would
> probably be a good deal (within an almost invisible budget) to buy the
> Minolta *with* VueScan (what's 40 USD when you've spent 10 times as much
> for the scanner?)
>
> It seems the Minolta as a 2800 dpi resolution and revues seem to be good.
> What say ye?
> Is this an acceptable choice?
> TIA
> Armando

I just bought a Scan Dual II but have not set it up yet.  Hope to do so this
weekend.  I have a Mac, so Vuescan is not available for me.  I'll make some
comments after I have some experience on the scanner...soon, I hope.
-Berry

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.